Thursday, April 17, 2008

random~

my mum just told me to read my sista bolg..
man!
it was funny..there was a picca of her when she was in form 6!
she look so much better now..
seriously..
i think part of the improvement is credits to me!!!!
haha~
but i cannot believe she used the word "niao"..
wat the hell man!
so cho lo..bad influence in sg i guess..lol..
btw..i stil dun get the word "niao"..the usage is too wide..
e.g
a) i niao him for forget my bday (means i scolded him for forgeting my bday)
b) tat person jiang niao hua (means the person is talkin nonsense or boasting)
c)i dun like those niao ren!(means i dun like those stupid/nonsense ppl)

the actual meaning of "niao" is bird in mandirin..
my younger sista ask me abt this niao word oso recently..
i told her "niao" is bird..so "niao ren" is bird ppl.."niao hua" is bird language..
haha..so the next tym ppl ask u..just say..bird ppl speak bird language...
(niao ren jiang niao hua!)
lol!

No comments: