Thursday, June 19, 2008

another random day

tis morning..
i din skool..
the plan was tat my dad wud come and pick me up at 9 smth and send me to skool to collect my report car..its temu mesra day for my skool..
but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as usual also..my dad screw up the plans..*cry*

i am so annoyed by him..ystd the same thing happen..today again..ARGH!!

i need to drive and hav control of my life..

anyways..so..since my dad was busy..i din manage to go collect my report card or even to go out wid my frens...T.T..


yesterday in skool..chung gave me a passion fruit..haha..
so i went to and eat it..but i din noe whether the seed is edible or not..
i text her..but she din reply..so i decided to only even half of the seed..and fell aslp after tat..
when she reply..she said its best not eaten..DAMN..i think a can fell a shoot growing in my stomach already..T.T..

passion fruit..

its seeds..tats barely half..haha..

oh..tats be behind the wheels in the petrol station..haha..

No comments: