Thursday, February 19, 2009

ladies day~

well..on the 14..
me and my gals had our vry own plan..
being dateless..
haha..
heres my "love" story..
angeline -----> my mate..
adyna -----> the...the...the kelefei?
haha i met up wid them at 9..
my mum send me there..no car! sob~
we were suppose to catch a muvee..
curious case of benjamin buttons!!!!
*melting*
haha..

brad pitt made my valentine boy..
*love*
the story line was awesome..
the show was damn long..
which is a good thing..
i <3>
(because of brad pitt..the next movie tat i wanna catch is burn after reading..no matter how dumb it my be..teehee~ )
argh!!!

brad pitt is so so so so cute when his face was in the 20s..
*drool*
i love pitt..
no wonder angelina jolie cudnt resist him..haha..
i din like cate blanchett for 2 reasons..

1) she looks kinda bad at certain angle

2) she was nude wid brad..*grin* haha.. i love the story abt the clock..
the clock tat goes the reverse way..

a great story..

tats for the movie..
back to my story..
b4 the movie..
we went for food..

din exactly eat..
me and dyna had bread..
while angel had XXL (yucky) chicken..

haha.. the shilin shop ppl damn lazy lo..
we waited for so long..
so while waiting..
we took picca..haha..
allot allot of piccas.. haha.. check out miss horny buttock! haha..
cholo is buried in me..haha..
thks for making my V~day gals...