Sunday, March 22, 2009

updates!

i haven been updating my blog..
too caught up with heavy work loads and stuff..
i`ve been working in my mum`s office doin data entry..
hanging out in her company is fun..
seeing all the conflict in a company..
and almost everyone there are female..
woohoo!
battle of the bitches!
and oso..i have been doin part time job as a coordinator..
my part tym job is suppose to be like confidential..
sorta company policy i tink..so i can say much about it..


and FYI, my results totally flop..so er.nothing much to say abt it..
except the fact that my teacher said good for u cause u dont do ur homework..
i was like wtf man??
so mean!!

now that ns is over..the results concern are outta my mind..
me and my pals are quite bz with outtings and stuff to do before continueing our studies..

wei yi and jia qi came bak from sg last week..
i totally envy the fact tat they are studying abroad already..
altho sg is not tat far away..but still!!!
we had a gathering..both in zen..
so pricee lo..
ps. the food sucks and the price is a killer..no more going there pls..!
and i oso spend some time wid my boo..
hanging out and
oh ya! attended a wedding..
which was kinda weird..for me to attend a wedding tat has no family connection or wats so ever..
just merely cause i noe tis ppl..
feels so old!
oh ya..sammy..heres a picca of my dog!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh dude ur dog so freakin cute!! lukz like the one from that movie 'bolt'. :D ehhee

~lilmz_J-lyn~ said...

yeah i noe..haha..but he is a real rascal! haha..