Wednesday, May 14, 2008

loving every single bit..but still not contented*teehee*


i wanted to show off for quite awhile already..just din have the time...
anyways..
tis is about my wardrobe..wohoo..
my second greatest possession after my fon..
altho its lousy but its all i hav..=(..
anyways..bak to the point..

ok..tats my room..most ppl noe..i have frens over all the tym..

and heres the wardrobe..

heres the content..


i have a lousy collection of shorts..i have like 6 to 8 similar shorts..only diff is the colour..dun ask me y..my dad got them for me..haha..he is a shopping maniac too!

the chemical tat keeps my face alive..gals are made out of chemical..in many ways..haha..

maximum usage of space hehe..tis is on the right hand corner of the wardrobe..

naming this the paradox shirt..haha..


old skool..stil loving..was my sis..

love being a walking thesis..haha..drive every behind me curios..lol..

smth essential on a BF interview..haha..personal fav..

its on a shirt.i aint a drinker..

ok...suddenly no mood wanna blog any more...

i just found out my frens already got their P..i haven go for the test..die la..so shit now..

T.T

No comments: