Friday, May 23, 2008

Nincompoop!

say wad???
haha...i learn tis new term from my sista today..believe or not..my younger sista..
well at first she ask me to teach her to do her english work..
i start telling her banana is spelled as BANUNAz..lol..
and she was like u are a nincompoop..than i was like WAAAAAAD?
she just laugh and said u dunno? i was like nvr heard of it..than she use her super high tech dictionary to prove to me she din make it up..lol..(i have a vry narrow vocab ok..T.T)
anyways i checked it out already..

when we were starting the nincompoop convo!lol..in my room..
nincompoop~
an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody`s intelligence or competence


haha..
than we later had a conversation using the word nincompoop..

she came down stairs while i was chatting we my pal..after sum HK series..



Jane (my lil sis) : wat u doin nincompoop?

ME: doin nincompoop..(chanting begin) nincompoop! nincompoop! nincompoop! nincompoop!

Jane : Shut up nincompoop!



lol...

No comments: