Monday, July 28, 2008

slacky blogger i am..

hey everybody...
i haven been blogging for sum time already due to extreme buziness and sum down time..
so tis is gonna be a long post man..
be ready to be puzzled..haha..
my sis recently told me that i am a puzzling blogger as my blog aint clear..
haha..
well its probably cause i let the photos to the talking instead of my typing..
i am lazy ok..haha..
so anyways..
hmmm..last week..my sister came bak from sg..we went to watch red cliff..
not a bad show at all..which i tot was extremely suckie b4 i watch it haha..


on saturday was the prefect farewell..
of course i aint one..but i went just for the fun..bah!!
no body kick me out oso...waste my tym planning all the intruding methods..=.=!
overall i wud like to say its super the boring lo..
regret goin sial..cud hav gone shopping wid my mum..T.T



here are sum photos..

look! rita`s jacket is stuck..lol..and i look awfully pale..

conclusion ==> not a good picca..haha..





my god..^^ i am sucha a poser!haha..



*ps..i rmb taking allot more..hu ever has any..send me ok!

heres the problem wid blogging..if u dun do it often...u tend to forget things tat u wanna say..

well..its happening to me rite now!

oh ya!! check out the stuff tat i got from my boo boo and gave to my boo boo..hehe..


L= love..beat tat!


awesomefied!~


i am ugly..but i am yummy!

oh ya..!the sleep over!

us on the bike!!!hehe..allot more picca not with me..

i build one..hehe..im talented wid it!

JASLYN <3>

No comments: