Thursday, July 3, 2008

unproductive day..

not in skool today..
plan to to swimming wid my gurlies but my mum wont let..
*i am on a driving strike..
so i am just sittin in frony of the com..waiting for miracle to happen..
like getting a call saying tat i just won a million bucks for warming up the chair in frony of the com on sucha a cold day..
haha..
the weather today is prefect for slping..

instead of doin my addmaths folio( i shall do it after tis post)..
i was browsing on9..decided to read dawn yang`s blog...
found out tat she ans xiaxue are having a web cat fight..*grrrh*

haha..i noe i am damn wu liao..
after 45mins..
*shoot*
i actually had tons to write abt tat..but my dad came bak and bought me pao and distracted me of blogging! T.T
anyways..
roy is out wid frens..so i am spending my afternoon alone..sob..
i hope when he read tis part he wil feel guilty and do smth nice for me!bluek..
adding on to my bad day..
my muscle ache is killing me since ystd..
oh no wait!!
i almost turn blind last nite..i had tis weird infection..thingy..eww man..
i quickly went to bed..the swell just went away tis morning..
*omg..i nid to fetch my younger sis from skool now..totally forgot..*fag*
continue the update later..

No comments: