Sunday, August 10, 2008

life as a mugger..

as we all noe..spm is in 97days..(for those who done..tis is a wake up call *ring*)


baaaah!!!!!!!!!!!! (my new favourite "word")


so no choice but to study..which i totally hate..


and..being sucha a vainpot..camwhoring happens in every corner of my life..

haha..


and i was tired..so i told my mum i nided "energy boost" and she bought me chicken essence..


we sucks so badly..the taste was yucky..my younger sis being a weirdo thinks its awesome..


*weird*



now u see it!


now u dont! haha..


look at my super messy table..X.X..i kena complain by my maid and my mum scolded me for it!!!


HMPH!!!

and of course..when studying..its ez to get hungry..do u noe when ya study..u burn glucose too..i am not kidding! haha..

i empty the whole biscuit in less than a week..haha..


No comments: