Saturday, August 30, 2008

ooppsie daisie..an accident..

hey ppl...
guess wat!
i met an accident on friday afternoon!!!

freaky...!!!!!!!!!!!!
tis is how it happen..i was driving..
trying to turn to my left..
without notice there was 2 motorist behing me..i turn they turn..
they were two malay gals
i hit one of them..than she hit the fren..
so..both fell..
the funny part was i was crying like a baby..


and the victim was laughing..
i felt so bad..
the motor was in kinda bad condition..
so i have to pay for the damage..
i called my cousin and the bf..
the came and save my butt..
haha..
the damage cost RM200++..

i so bloody sad lo..

and my car oso scratch..

i sim tia like hell..

after tat i went to ttn..

suddenly the victim stupid mother call..

asking for "medical fee"..

babi!!!

say her duaghter complain pain wor..its was just a bloody cut la..the fell on grass k..

tink i stupid..

so i say i no money..i oso can pay u if got medical bill..

she oso dunno wat to say and hang up..

muahahaha..

when i go home..i cudnt decide to tell my mum anot..

after awhile i tot tat they gonna ask abt the car anyways..

so i told..

luckily no kena scold..

can settle debt sumor..

haha..

*yippie*


tis is sucha horrible experience..

to all new drivers..

dun freak out during an accident..!!!

moral of story: is tell ur parents abt it!

ps.to asha, irene, stefanie and all my frens hu freak out for me..i truly love u guys..

<3

No comments: