Friday, September 12, 2008

off bloging

sry ppl hu viewed my blog expecting smth..
but sadly..i am currently having my SPM trial..
no much tym for blogging...
*sigh*

well..
lately my life have been kinda messy...*sob*
the trials is kinda bad..
totally screw up bio!!!!!
than my throat its like the CRO graph..
up and down...bad than good and bad AGAIN!!
sick of it..
and all the studying is taking its toll on my face..
my facial is a total waste already cause no rest..
bah!!!!
and i wanna complain lo..
tat day the gal hu did my face was a total noobie..
first time kena so terrible one..
dissapointed..!!
than my boo sumor sick..
making everything worst for me..
me and him to be more precise..!

anyways..
my lil sista just finish her UPSR..
so free d..
i so jealous...
*argh*

and lastly..
i wud like to apologise to my gal fren adyna..
i am vry sry if i had made things worst for u..
i din mean it..
sry..
*feeling awful*

No comments: