Saturday, December 27, 2008

my very merry xmas!

i decorated the x mas tree in my house by my self!!!!



i can say i had quite a blast for x-mas!






getting and giving presents is way fun..

let me tell the story now..


ok..first me and my sister plan to hav tis big x mas dinner wid my family..


and i took tis opportunity to bring my bf home!

aha..

preparation for the dinner was a long process...

buy turkey..plan the menu..bla bla bla..



on christmas eve..i just stayed home and bake cookies and cakes..

wanted a ginger bread man..but turn out like crap..haha..


there was also presents exchange..my older sister got me a make up set..





ps. i am on make up lesson noe! haha..


on x-mas..we make pie..soup..macroni and cheese..honey dew sago..

the cooking took so long..but less than hour..we finish the food..

haha..such pigs!



after dinner..my sis fren send over the puppy we wanted...


hell its cute..

but pee none stop..

we call him the pee pee boy

its name is modo-modo(the name is so good u have to say it twice..)

its looks the dog in bolt..

meaning it looks like bolt..

haha..

its a he..and i dunno the breed...its mix...



on boxing day..

which happen to be a day b4 NS(stupid)!

and my boo left me for ns!

haiz..

so on the 26..i make him spend the whole day wid me..hehe..

he was awesomely sweet..

i melted like butter man!!!


i love u roy..and i miss u hell much now!


we went to wat bedtime story!



great movie btw..

so was ip man..



watched them both..

but ip man was on sum other day..

donnie yen is so cool!!!!

haha..

after movie we went to carrefour to buy his needs for NS..

and i force him to walk me to the newly discovered fort..altho he was tired but he stil did!!!

later we went to eat at david's place and left for home..


tats how my x mas went!






No comments: