Thursday, January 1, 2009


2008 REVIEW!!
wat can i say abt my year 2008..
ok..lets see wat can i rmb..

lets begin wid last yr`s new year..
well..unlike tis yr...
i din rly celebrate..
tis year i actually went to countdown for the vry first time..
yay me!
**************
another good thing tat happen was my driving license..
whoahohoho!..
tats my ultimate freedom ticket but oso the begining of a debtful life..
i met 3 accidents in a year..
3
3
3
3
3
gosh! i suck at driving i noe..
my mum almost kill me...
****************
oh ya..forgot to mention abt the vry important SPM..
it just came and go so quickly..
rushing for ttn was no biggie..clowning around was a big issue..
all the time in library was fun..more fun than studying..
haha..
SPM...been there..done there..
*****************
the end 2008 is oso the end of my secondary skooling life..
hate it and love it at the same time..
how suckie..
definately gonna miss my frens..
mis the excitement of skipping classes..
facing ah poh ( my chemistry t`cher)


oh ya..not forgeting the ever so good..nasi goreng cili padi..yummy!
and oso staying late for recess pretending to be on koperasi duty..
playing dumb wid my frens..


haha..
i can say i am quite a terrible student la..
haha..
********************
my love life was a lil rough..
but i guess u nid to go tru ups and downs to learn to appreciate..
spread love ppl..not hate..
*****************
oh ya..my frens..
wil nvr forget them..

gurlies..thanks for making my life so almost happy..
and i am sure i make u guys happy too..bluek!

********************
2008 is definately a party party year..
tons of partying..
********************
oh yes! the prom tat me and my gurlies organised..
i guess we pull it of quite well..

loved it..
************
and oso a visit from my gurly in canada..
altho we din have much time together..
but i promise i wil make it up to u aite..?
sry sammy... **********************
holiday wid my frens..
lotsa partying..
met new ppl...
had a dog!
and..well..all i can say is i have a great year..and i am hell thankfull abt it..
lastly..
happy new year everyone!!!

1 comment:

Adyna said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GF!
Thanks for making 2008 awesome too! =P
And yes..you do make life happy..n crappy!haha

Have a crapful n joyful 2009!