Monday, January 5, 2009

18!


gosh..i am turning 18 in less than a week
so quickly time pass...
i still rmb there was once i wanted to watch a horror movie tats rated 18..failed to enter..
and now.i am legal to watch those movies d..

the point is..i am turning 18..alone..so sad!!!
my bf is in NS..sum my gurlfrens are going away to study or maybe on holiday..
how sad is tat..
18 suppose to be like the major bday or smth..but mine is so gonna be solemn..hate it!!!

hate getting old..hate getting old by my self! how suckie..!

i noe its totally self obssesed of me to be thinking how to spend my bday..haha..but hu cares..
u only turning 18 once ryt..?

oh ya...not forgetting my bday wish list 2009! (nyahahahha)

1) a new handbag from adidas/ allein dellon

2) a new handphone..(tats to my mum and dad..)

3) a pair of galdiator slipers..

4) a debit card..i aint asking for credit card k mum..

5) a pair of mng jeans

6) a mascara from Anna Sui

7) a new concealer from Anna Sui oso..

8) cake! tats crucial..

9) flowers...(fat hopes since my boo is not around..)

10) a hug from all my frens!

No comments: