Thursday, May 28, 2009

100TH!!

i almost din notice that this is my 100th post already..
hurray for me..
for a slack blogger like me..this is such an achievement..
but after 100th post..i still haven gotten enuf for my nuffie payment..*pissed*

today is monday..
finally the long awaited holidays are here..
its only the first day already i am not enjoying it..
i was so pissed off tis morning when my plan got canceled..
i was suppose to go jogging..din turn out right..
suppose to go movie..din turn out right oso..
*eeeee*
superly angry..hmph!!!

hopefully this will be better tomolo!!!
or else i gonna go cuckoo already..argh!

last nite..i join asha, angie and sarah for dinner..
at pak putra..over ate..
credits to asha..
she not only over packs, she also "over order" haha..
(pics for ystd will be uploaded as soon as asha send them to me)

for the pass two weeks..i hav been busy wid skool..
-finally started maths ttn..at mr lwee wan sim..
gosh he is funny..
i am rly impressed with his mouth muscles man..
he has 3 classes straight..each class 2hrs..he nvr stop talking for even a moment during class man!!!
AWESOME!
-i also attended a wedding wid my mummy..
-enjoyed skool!
-went shoppin!(i love padini sales)
-got new leggings! (thks to asha)


thats all for now!
<3




No comments: