Friday, May 1, 2009

sry everyone tat i haven been blogging..
some of u must be thinking each tym clicking on my blog..
y tis horrible blogger dun update..?
haha..

first of all..happy labour's day

lately..nothing exciting happen to me at all..so tooting bored..
anyways..i finally got my hard earn money..YAY! me..
took my dog to the vet wid my own money le..



p/s jul: see..i love him so muchie lo..

oh ya..i am sucha jerk man..
today my fren came back from sg..
she ask me where am i..if i wanna visit her..
not knowing abt anything..
i keep bragging abt wanting to visit her when she is back in sg..
and asking her to teman me there...
but hell crap..angel told me she is bak cause her granddad passed away...
i am rly dumb man..
shame on me..
sry for being so not sensible...haha..

many things in mind tat i wanna do...
  • go to sg for shopping
  • get a french medicure
  • fly a kite..
  • buy a black skinny and a white skinny..damn i nid it..
  • earn more money
  • play mahjong
  • i wanna go for a swim wid my gals
  • make smth interesting happen

No comments: