Saturday, May 16, 2009

first week of skool!

first week was orientation of course..
this week is one of the longest week of my life..
so dreadful..
i was like a fool..
goin around asking for names..
to make frens.. but wth man..
i c
ant even rmb it after like 5mins
haha
so at first..we were divided into group..
were told to do a musical performance..
and my group won 3rd placing lo..
i tot we deserve to be the champion..(most ppl agreed..bluek!)
BTW..i am in the arts stream..i hate it..but i hope its an easier path for me!


HERE MY CONFESSION!
i hate my new class..!!!
my class is like a cemetery..quiet..so quiet..the ppl are all zombified i guess..
not much of life..i was like a freak in the class..a vry noisy freak..
i felt like crying once i step into my class..
its a mathematics lab..ryt at the end of the skool..
at first we were stranded there for abt 30mins..
i shouted from the 3rdfloor..but no body seem to hear me..so sad!!
and in the class i can hear the echo when ever i talk..


anyway..
only the first week of skool i already attended a seminar of two days one nite at MITC..
its was sucha boring event..
me angel and neo attended it..
we talk the whole way tru..
and this guy came and ask us wat we tot abt the talks..
i laughed ryt in his face for two reason

1. i was embarrassed tat we dinno anything..
2. he actually paid attention?? haha.
we saw al sorts of too-bored behavior..
ppl drawing all sorts of stuff..
haha..
me and angel was more creative..we decided to name out all the cute guys we noe...
and RANK them!
of course the lists are confidential..bluek!
got this so not creative guy started tracing his fon shape on the paper provided..
we stayed at the lousy hotel..man..the tv din work..and the place stunk!
the only thing i enjoyed was the buffet breakfast..
i was excited for more than 24hrs to eat free flow koko krunch!!!
hahahahahah..its my new fav next to ROCKY!!

i like the strawberry flavor best..hehe..
here are some pics during the seminar..


i noe i look mad..

and to show of my photography skill..i told neo to post and i took a picca..
and hell she look so emo..(tat was the aim of the picca)
and so i proved tat i am!



oh ya..almost forgot..we met tis local actor at mitc promoting his new movie..
new unknown movie..
not gonna reveal who and what la cause i have nothing nice to say abt it..
haha..
but i do have smth to say abt another malaysian production
SELL OUT!!!
aawwwhh...peter davis..shoot me dead man!
he is so cute!!!
the movie plot sucked..
but luckily they manage to hire this peter dude to cover up for it..
so its still worth my 6bucks..
nyehehehe..


to all my blog follower..due to skool..i wont be blogging often..
but i wil try..
keep viewing!

No comments: